- Bing Crosby playing in the background of all rooms in the house
- Running the childhood train set that not only moves, but has lights, sounds, and smoke! The whole shebang!
- Setting up the Nativity sets (yes, plural in my family) and moving the wise men closer each day
- Peppermint hot cocoa by a fireplace with rosy cheeks from playing outside
- And last but not least...Midnight Mass! The reason why we celebrate Christmas in the first place! (this years midnight mass' 2nd reading was particularly pretty dang great!)
Tuesday, 31 December 2013
A Katie Christmas
Since it's New Years Eve I thought I'd write a few things that makes an Ultimate Katie Christmas. (It's Christmas till the 6th!)